Membership is open to all like-minded women, over the age of twenty-one, who are interested in philanthropic giving, community engagement, and attending social gatherings. To be a Member of Ladies Who Dine, individuals must submit a membership application, stay current with membership dues, be in compliance with the Membership Handbook, and remain in good standing with Ladies Who Dine. Non-members may request an invitation to attend Ladies Who Dine events.
We are so excited that you are considering membership with our organization.
As a Ladies Who Dine Social Society Member you are eligible to:
1. Attend Chapter Events, including Member Only Events*
2. Attend exclusive events presented by The Refined Agency
3. Attend the Annual All Chapter Member Only Social Society Retreat
4. Receive special perks and promotions with LWD community partners
5. Nominate potential new members for membership.
6. Participate in or chair LWDLV Philanthropic Committees
Annual dues are $250 per year. Membership is to be paid in full upon approval of membership application. To become a member of Ladies Who Dine please request a formal application.